Monday, April 10, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a fun weekend- ours was busy for sure!

Friday I met a few friends for lunch at The Americano.   I used to love this place but it was just average this time.  I won't be rushing back.

What I wore:

Friday night I went to the grand opening party for Skinny Dip, a new store in town on King Street.  It was super cute with lots of great lines.

They even have a bar upstairs, how cool is that?


What I wore:
Blouse also HERE AND HERE and HERE all on sale | Jeans | Heels | Purse


Saturday I went to the Volvo tennis tournament.  It was my first time going and I really enjoyed it plus the weather was picture perfect.
We had to laugh we were all in red tops not planned at all.
My blouse is under $50 HERE.
After the tennis match we had a glass of wine at Sauer Grapes Wine shop on Daniel Island.  I have to say she had a great selection of wines and prices.
Then I came home and packed for Spring Break.  This scallop tee from last year is back in stock and under $25.

Sunday the kids and I headed to Charlotte. It was my nephew's birthday and the kids are on Spring Break so we are planning to hang out for a few days.


I always love snuggling with my other nephew Rutledge.

My mom's peonies- too bad I got a black thumb and kill everything I plant.

Have a great Monday!



4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a great weekend. Do you by any chance know the brand of the bag with the picture of the golden retriever at your Skinny Dip visit? I must have!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with all of your outfits! What is the ring you're wearing on your index finger? It's gorgeous!

Wendy H. said...

Natalie! Where did your list of daily reads go? My routine is to always come read your blog first, and then to check out a few of the updated blogs you're following each day. I don't keep up with all of them because it's so easy to link to them from your page. I'm really hoping you'll include them back on your blog.

Thanks, Wendy

graywolff said...

Love the Skinny Dip on Nantucket!