Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Obsessions | Under $100

Today I am sharing some Spring Beauties all under $100.

I have an almost identical version to this tee shirt dress and love it (see below). This one is under $50!

So cute and under $40.  I like that it is a longer Peplum, sometimes they are too cropped on me.

I just ordered this in the stripe and will share soon! 

I have seen this dress on a few people and it is so flattering!! It comes in a really gorgeous blush color too that would be perfect for Easter.


I love this new high waisted style. These are the best workout leggings.

I love the classic black/white stripe combo.  I am a huge fan of sarongs because you can wear them so many different ways.

This comes in several colors and is only $35.

This comes in 3 colors.
I have a pair of heels almost identical to these and wear them all the time!

This comes in 4 colors and is under $50.  You could easily dress this up or down.  I love the neckline.
This looks identical to the Tibi version but is a fraction of the cost.

This comes in several patterns and solid colors as well.  I think this one would look great with white jeans.

I am obsessed with these.  I feel like the colors would go with so many outfits!
The perfect neutral flipflop - also comes in black and silver.





No comments: