Saturday, January 28, 2017

Weekend Style + Deals

Happy Saturday!  
I posted this dress on instagram but a few of you said you never got the email with the details so I wanted to share it on here too.  The dress is under $90 and I love the bright colors so much. It would be perfect for a Valentines Date night.  It runs TTS I am in a small.



This velvet top is now reduced.  I love the fit and the back is really cute too.

Open Shoulder Turtleneck is also on sale.  I am wearing a small. Also available in black.

I just ordered this shift dress.  I had been waiting for it to be reduced!  Such a classic dress I know I will wear often.


The plaid blouse I wore last weekend is now 40% off.

This blouse is sitting in my cart. Love the bright colors and also 40% off.
Also digging this lace back sweater.

A few Anna Beck Rings are on sale.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping! 



No comments: