Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Day Breakfast Ideas

Today I wanted some share some great ideas for Christmas morning breakfast.  Many of these I have made and love and a few are on my list to make soon! 4 days til the big day!  

This is my go-to breakfast casserole it is so good!

This is a great meat free option.   



C R E S C E N T  R O L L   C A S S E R O L E
Layer a roll of crescent rolls in the bottom of baking dish.  Top with cooked crumbled sausage (I use the hot kind), then top with two cups of cheese (I do a blend of mozzarella and Gouda).  Whisk 6 eggs with one cup of milk and pour over everything.  Bake at 400 degrees about 25 minutes. 


I have made this and it is great.








I would totally do red and green sprinkles instead.












5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I will be making the sausage and tomato! Looks amazing! Plus I'll cook up some bacon too ;)

Kelsey said...

Yum!!!! These look amazing! I usually do cinnamon rolls and an omelet for breakfast on Christmas but I may have to break out of my rut this year!

Renee said...

I had bookmarked a sausage and grits casserole you previously made to make for Christmas. Was there a reason you did not include it here? I hope it's good!

Bronnie said...

Love this! I was just saying to my other half that I hadn't thought through Christmas morning food ideas. I think a frittata is on the cards!

Meg said...

Thank you for not posting the recipes.
I hope you will consider sponsored links to cookbooks who inspire you.
The Contessa, Chrissy, Gweneth and all cookbook creators thank you.

Want to suggest "Vedge" as a great vegetable recipe book.