Friday, November 18, 2016

Sweater Weather

I love a good sweater.  I get so excited when Charleston has slightly cooler temps so I can bust out my sweaters!! 
I am in love with the color of this sweater, but it also comes in black and burgundy as well. 


This sweater is so comfy and under $50!  Size down as it runs on the large side.  I am wearing an XS.


I have been on the hunt for some comfortable ankle booties for everyday wear with a lower heel.  I recently found these booties and love them.  They also come in sand and black.  They run TTS but  slightly on the large side.  I did my normal size 9 and they are a touch loose but I was afraid the smaller size would be too small.  With ankle socks they are perfect.

A few other sweaters I am loving:

I have this in gray and love it.  Super lightweight soft material.

This comes in several color options and is under $100!  

This turtleneck is amazing and under $75.  It reminds me a lot of Vince but way cheaper.


The perfect neutral to toss on over any outfit.

This is a really cute short sleeve sweater option!


I am lusting over this beauty, I am hoping it goes on sale over Black Friday!

A cute crewneck option in several colors and under $40!

I love a poncho, these are especially great when you are pregnant.  They are cute with jeans or over dresses.

We celebrated Frances Moon's birthday a week early with a few of her play group friends yesterday and I wore my sweater.  I can't believe she is almost 3!!

This is an outfit I have a feeling will be on repeat!  It would actually be a great Thanksgiving day look because the sweater is so comfy.  Lots of room for eating:)

You can shop my look and my favorite sweaters from Nordstrom below.  Any of these would be great gifts too.  Nordstrom always offers free shipping and returns!



Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!



3 comments:

Taylor said...

you look beautiful in that sweater! have a great weekend!

www.thesarcasticblonde.com

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike!! I have a post in my draft box with this same title right now :) My Mom asked me to find her some lightweight sweaters that are long enough to cover her booty to wear with skinny jeans and leggings!! So I've been on the hunt for some good ones that aren't too heavy for our Florida climate. Love these especially that Vince sweater with the cold shoulder. So excited to finally get some cooler temperatures this weekend!

Caitriona said...

Hello! I cannot open the link to the Vince Open Sweater.
Instead it just goes to earrings. Can you pls send the link to that sweater?
Thanks!