Monday, November 7, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend


Thursday night I headed to our monthly girl's supper club at my friend Ann's house. 
Rocking some leopard and ruffles.  I am wearing the US 6 and it is slightly sheer FYI but I am not wearing a tank underneath.  
I only got to stay about an hour before I got a call from Matt saying Frances had stuck a bead up her nose so I left to meet them at the ER.  Luckily it was not high up her nose and came right out.
Here she is sleeping soundly afterwards and no joke she is still wearing her bracelet from the hospital she will not take it off.  Matt laughed and said it was the most expensive bracelet she owns.

Friday I met my friend Ashley for mani/pedis and lunch at Butcher and Bee.  We tried the Greek wine flights.  I always love a wine flight it is a fun way to try out different wines.

I had the mezze platter with kale salad, spicy carrots and falafel.  You really can't go wrong with anything at Butcher and Bee.  

Later that day we took the kids to see the new trolls movie.  8 kids together at a movie was no joke.  I could barely watch the movie but the kids had a blast.  The music was really good!


Saturday we ran some errands and had lunch at East Bay Deli.  I love the Carolina sandwich.

I worked in Frances Moon's big girl room.  I hung this painting by Marquin Designs that I am loving!! We also found a fabulous sparkly dress for her birthday and the holidays from Pink Chicken.

Saturday night I watched a Hallmark movie.  Words can't describe how much I love a Lifetime/Hallmark holiday movie.    This sweatshirt and pants are my go to loungewear.  I have also been loving the Love and Lemons Cookbook.  So many great recipes.  
Snuggles before bed.

Sunday we went to church.  Then did a little grocery shopping for the week.  
My church dress is now 40% off, I am wearing a size 4.  I love it with heels for church but it is also really cute paired with booties or knee high boots. 
Frances thought it was hilarious to put doughnuts over her eyes in the grocery store. 

Made two salads for my lunch this week.  Both are so good and really easy to toss together.  
No Mayo Broccoli Salad + White Bean Salad (this recipe came from The Happy Cook by Daphne Oz) see below

Don't miss out the Nordstrom Clearance sale is going on right now.  Most items are 40% off and many are up to 60%.  I rounded up my top picks.  Scroll through to see them.


Happy Monday.






No comments: