Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Obsessions | Holiday Style

I love finding fun new items for the Holidays.  A little red, green, gold, and plaid are always fun around the holidays!  

Holiday Style


I ordered this during the Black Friday Sales and it arrived yesterday.  I love it!  It seems to run TTS.  I am wearing a 4.  Currently 30% off with code CARDPERKS.


I ordered this for an upcoming holiday party and its under $50.
This beauty is only $25.  It comes in several other color options too.


This is so gorgeous!

I love my Ugg slip ons and these are even cheaper. 
This is such a fun way to dress up jeans for the holidays.  I am wearing a size small below. 

These would be great just paired with a solid color blouse for a little sparkle.



I featured this dress last week, it is cute alone or paired with leggings.
A classic black shift dress but with crystal cuffs.  

Loving this cute print.

This would make such a great gift.  It comes in several other patterns.

Such a gorgeous shade of green and on sale.

I just ordered these and love them.  So comfy and I love that the metallic gold.






1 comment:

Taylor said...

love your picks - the JCrew Ruffle top looks so cute!

The Sarcastic Blonde