Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thoughts For Thursday

Lots of random stuff today:)

I started some one on one training at the gym this week.  In addition to my regular classes I am going to do 2 1 hour training sessions each week.  My goal is to firm and tone up and to be able to wear a 2 piece next Summer.  I always feel more comfortable in one pieces and want to feel that way in a bikini as well.   We took some initial measurements so in about 4 weeks I will try and share what we have been doing and if it works!
This workout tank is a favorite style of mine because it is not fitted- the back is super cute too!  

Yesterday I took the kids to the Legare Pumpkin Farm on John's Island.  I had not been to this one before.  The kids loved it, they were able to go in the pumpkin patch and pick their own pumpkins, do a hayride and then play on a playground there.  
I promise Frances had fun contrary to this face.

The pigs chasing the hayride kind of freaked me out.  I just kept thinking about bacon and how they were mad I ate it!
We brought Sterling's friend Oliver with us.  Such Cuties.

I am wearing the tee I mentioned Tuesday.

Lunch this week : Tuna + White Bean Salad and Hummus.

I just got two new cookbooks to add to my ever growing collection and both are awesome.  I own every single Ina Garten cookbook and I can promise you her recipes never disappoint.   Skinny Taste is a new find,  I have made several recipes of hers and they are always easy and tasty.

I bought this green blouse a few months ago and it sold out quickly but is now back in stock.
I am wearing a size small.  

I have been in the mood to bake this week and made Smitten Kitchen's Pumpkin Muffins.  They are always a hit. They are especially great drizzled with honey.
A recent outfit picked out by Frances Moon.  I have stopped trying to argue with her and just let her rock what she wants to.

Loft is having a major sweater sale and 3 of my favorites are part of it. 
I can't tell you how often I wear this vest.  It is not super cold in Charleston yet so I just toss it on over a tee shirt.  My mom and sister ordered it too they loved mine so much.  I am wearing a small.
also comes in gray.

This comes in several other colors but I am sucker for blush.  I am wearing a size small. 

Cowl Neck Tunic- now $29
I am wearing a small in this also.  It is super soft.  

I frequently get asked about my favorite wines and this rose is hands down one of my favorites and only $10!

Have a great Thursday:0  This made me chuckle!





3 comments:

Baker Reynolds Tange said...

Seriously LOLd at the bacon comment! Too funny! Sterling and FM are seriously the cutest kids--you're doing great!

Lauren said...

Where do you find that rose? I have the hardest time finding bottles for that price!

Young and Entertaining said...

Just bought skinnytaste last week! The beef tacos and also chicken and dumpling soup has been a hit so far!