Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Style Files Vol 14 | The Maxi Dress

Do you ever find a dress that just instantly makes you happy??  Well this dress does just that for me.  I bought this dress before our Summer Vacation and it has quickly become a favorite. 
I love that it can easily be dressed up or down.

  I always love DVF, her pieces are timeless.  They are not cheap but they are great investment pieces to add to your closet.  They never go out of style.  I have a DVF maxi dress I bought for our honeymoon 9 years ago that I still wear and love and know this dress will be the same. 
These lace up sandals are another Summer favorite.  They won't break the bank and go with everything.  I have worn mine with jeans, shorts and dresses.  I am wearing the tan suede but they also come in black and gold.  Size up a half size as they do run on the small side.
Sizing wise I am wearing a 4 in the maxi dress.  I found it ran TTS.

I love the vibrant print on my dress, the green is even prettier in person.  It also comes in this shorter style. 
I rounded up a few other Maxi's that would be perfect to dress up or down.  Scroll through to see them all. 






You can shop my look below!


Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post
Photography: Athena Crofts



1 comment:

Nat said...

Love this maxi!! So agree about DVF dresses, they last forever