Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Style Files Vol 13 | Effortless Mommy Style

I have a fun new line to share with y'all today and its all about chic Mommy style.  I am sure you have heard of Shop Buru before, I know I have mentioned it on here several times.  If you have not you must check it out! I just adore Morgan the owner and creative force behind the site.  She is beyond cool and just the sweetest most down to earth Mama.  Shop Buru carries lines like Milly, Mara Hoffman, Rachel Pally and kid's styles as well.  

Yesterday Morgan launched the White Label for Shop Buru.  This line was created specifically for us moms- the pieces are washable and perfect for our post baby bodies- they are also nursing friendly for any of you newer moms.  The pieces are made to be versatile so you could wear them from the carpool line out for dinner and cocktails.  Many are made to be worn during pregnancy and after as well. The price point is not crazy expensive either, the line ranges from $60-$175.

I loved so many of the pieces but this dress just had my name written all over it.  I love nothing more than a comfy tee shirt dress.    
To celebrate the launch of the White Label Collection you can use code DB&DD15 to take 15% off your orders!  With the code this dress is under $100.


This is the softest dress ever and it would be great during pregnancy as well.   It is especially perfect for these hot Summer days we have been having because it is so lightweight.  I would totally wear it into Fall as well paired with booties and a leather jacket. 
I am wearing a size small for reference.  


You can shop the entire line HERE.  These 5 are my personal favorites.  

This is the same style as my dress but in black.  You can't ever go wrong with a black dress.  


I actually ordered this jacket for the Fall.  I tried it on during a photo shoot and loved it.  It looks cute with jeans but also over dresses too.  The olive green is such a flattering shade on everyone.


I love the idea of this paired with a white tee and skinny jeans.  Such a classic but fun jacket.  Black and White stripes never go out of style.


Forgiving black pants, that are comfortable and stylish.   I feel like I would live in these this Fall.

I tried this on and I am not normally a skirt person but loved this.  It had so much stretch to it and the color is perfect for Fall.  I would pair this with a looser blouse or tunic. 
Use the code FREESHIP for free shipping on any and all orders!  
Scroll through to see the entire White Label Line below






Photography | Athena Crofts



1 comment:

ababygrowsinbrooklyn.squarespace.com said...

What a great line. I love this pants! Could definitely become a part of my Fall uniform...

ababygrowsinbrooklyn.squarespace.com