Thursday, August 18, 2016

End of Season Swim on Sale

Lots of sites have majorly reduced their swim wear.  This is a great time to buy for next year.  Although if you live in Charleston like me or anywhere with a similar climate we will still be rocking our bathing suits well into October.

I adore this Lablanc one piece and the back is even more stunning.  It is now under $100.

I am a huge Marysia fan so whenever I can find it on sale I scarf it up!  I have this cover-up dress and love it.  It is super light weight so it dries quickly if it gets wet. 

Another one piece I own and love.  The back dips into a low v and it is such a flattering fit and the colors are gorgeous in person. I wear a medium in this style for reference.

also comes in this ikat print.


I have two suits in this same style.  The high neckline is so flattering and great when dealing with kids because it stays put.  I wear a small in this style for reference.

This bright blue cover-up is so gorgeous.  

I also wanted to share my favorite cover-up is back in stock!!  It is not on sale but a great price, under $100.  This is hands down my favorite cover-up this season.  Super soft and so comfortable. 


I just ordered this new pom-pom style.  Love it!


Scroll though to see some other amazing swim deals. 







1 comment:

Ramona said...

Oh my gosh! So many amazing suits and dresses/coverups. I just might go broke. Lol