Saturday, July 16, 2016

Weekend Style | Swim on Sale


Happy Weekend! 
I know the majority of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is Fall but this year there are quite a few awesome Summer items.  This is great because they are pieces you can actually wear and enjoy right now.  

 We are off to pool party this morning and I am excited because my bathing suit I ordered from the Nordstrom sale arrived last night so I can wear it.  I will be wearing this suit- sizes are going fast!  I ordered a 6 for sizing reference.

My one piece also comes in a bikini version.  I love the black and white print.

I almost ordered this black suit but went with the one above.  This black suit is killer though.  The back is gorgeous.  I always love a black suit because they are so flattering.


I mentioned this suit Thursday but I was so excited to see it was part of the sale.  I bought it after I had Sterling and needed a one piece and 6 years later I am still loving it.  It is super flattering on and has padding to make your bust area look perky.
Here I am wearing it last year with Frances.

My mom has this cover-up in blue and it is so cute on!  
I also love this white cover-up.
I love the bright colors in this cover-up.
This cute cover-up dress is only $36.  I like the tassel ties and it looks super comfortable.  It also comes in red.

These sunglasses are my top pick.  I have one pair and I actually just ordered the pink color as well.  I am wearing the blue mirrored pair below and my cover-up is also 40% off.

If you need sunscreen, I can't say enough great things about Supergoop.  It is all we use these days.  It has low alcohol content so it doesn't burn the kids at all.  This is a great deal it is like you get one bottle for free.



My top picks from for Swim and Sunglasses from the sale. 

swim on sale


and how fun is this float??  Sterling and Frances really want me to order it:) 


Have an awesome Saturday




No comments: