Thursday, July 7, 2016

Spinach Artichoke and Feta Dip


I love a good dip.  Actually I love appetizers and could gladly just eat that for a meal.  We made this dip last night and everyone loved it.  It is filled with 3 different types of cheese, artichokes, and spinach,  so it is super creamy and delicious.  I made this just trying to use some items we had in our fridge and pantry so adjust to your liking.  We served ours with pita chips but it would also be great with chopped veggies for a healthier option.
It can be made ahead and just baked when ready to eat.
Enjoy!

|| S P I N A C H   A R T I C H O K E  + F E T A   D I P ||

- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained
- 1 14 oz can quartered artichokes hearts, drained and chopped smaller
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (the juice from half a lemon)
- 1 container feta cheese crumbles
- 1 container shredded parmesan and asiago blend (about 1.5 cups shredded cheese)
- salt and pepper to taste
- pita chips, chips, chopped veggies, or crackers for dipping

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together.  I usually let the cream cheese sit out about an hour or two before hand to soften up.  It makes it easier to mix.  Pour mixed ingredients into a baking dish.  Bake about 25-30 minutes until dip is bubbly.  Serve with pita chips or crackers.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum, you have the best recipes! I'm with ya, I could eat just apps for dinner almost every night.

Erin, Attention to Darling
www.attentiontodarling.com

Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious... #nextrecipetotry