Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Obsessions | Vacation Essentials

Since we have had two back to back trips I wanted to share a few essentials that I have packed for both trips.  I love all these items and they have been perfect for our Summer vacations.

vacation




PITUSA Cover-Up- I have this in 3 different versions I love it so much.  Super soft and lightweight.  It is easy to pack and you can wash and dry it.  I like the longer version because it covers you up when you don't want to get much sun.


Burn out Tee- Another favorite I have in 2 colors (the green and white).   I like the faded look and  that it is not fitted.  I did a size medium because I wanted a slouchy oversized tee look.  I wore the green version shopping in Wilmington yesterday.


Hayden Reis Tote- Hands down my favorite beach bag.  It is made out of sailcloth so it is easy to wash and wipe down.  You can literally hose it down to clean it.  I also like that it has several pockets along the sides to store things like sunscreen and snacks for the kids.  It makes keeping everything organized easy.  Plus it is huge and has plenty of space for towels and beach toys.


S'well water bottle- I have the large size and use it all the time at the gym but I have especially appreciated it at the beach.  It has been so hot here and it keeps my water ice cold.  I fill it everyday and take it to the beach with me.

Pitusa Short Cover-up- 2 different versions and love them both.
Pitusa Maxi Cover up also HERE (wearing the maxi version below)


Moon and Lola Tassel Earrings- I love these so much I gave my sister and sister in law a pair.  They are super lightweight so they don't hurt your ears.  They come in some awesome colors for Summer.

Cooler- This is the perfect size cooler to pack a few snacks and drinks in.  I can't tell you how often we use ours whether it be at the beach or pool or for travel purposes.

Tkees Flip Flops-  My favorite flip flops.  Super comfortable.

Le Specs Sunglasses- I recently bought these sunnies and have been wearing them non-stop.  They are under $70 and stay put when I wear them plus I love the mirror lenses.

Hinge Hat- This is now 50% off and only $18.  I packed this when we went to St Maarten and wore it everyday! 

Laptop Case- I love these laptop cases and you can choose your own fabric and monogram.  I pack mine every time I travel.  I also have the matching tote and cosmetic case.


Travel Bags- I ordered a few of these bags before St Maarten and love them.  They help keep everything organized when traveling.   I like this set.


Sunny life Speakers-  My friend Ashley had these and I loved them so much I ordered them before we went to St Maarten.  We used them everyday.  They are great because they are waterproof and you just hook your phone up inside.  They also have an AM\FM radio option.  My parents also have a set we have been using this week on vacation.

Steve Madden Sandals- New favorite sandals and they are under $60.  They run on the small side so size up about 1/2 a size.
I wore them last night to dinner with this dress.

Any other travel favorites??  






2 comments:

Taylor said...

great essentials! I love those Barrington bags I've been wanting to get one for forever! So jealous of all of your beach time I'm craving it big time!
Taylor
www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Adena Harel said...

Wow!! It is a great time and fun at beaches. How enjoyable it was. You are looking superb at the particular location. Your bags are awesome no words for these. I loved it.

Thanks
Adena Harel
http://www.lapampa-shop.co.il