Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Best Weekend Deals

Happy Saturday!  The weather has been so yucky here most of the week, so we have spent a lot of time indoors.  It looks like mostly cloudy today so we are going to the Farmers Market and a birthday party and maybe the movies!

I stopped in Old Navy yesterday to pick up a few things for the kids because they are having their 40% off everything sale.  Well I found the cutest white blouse for me and best part its only $17 right now!  I am wearing a size small.  

My favorite jeans that I have mentioned on here several times before are now almost 70% off.  I am wearing the blue version in the picture above.  They fit TTS.  What I like about them is they sit higher up on my hips than other jeans and suck in the flab.
The white version is also on sale, I wearing them in the pic below.


This sleeveless swing dress is now on sale.  It is the softest most comfortable dress.  It does run on the large side so size down, I am wearing an XS.  It also comes in a gorgeous yellow and red color.


40% off your purchase with code BRTAKE40 
I adore this mint halter dress, would be perfect for a Summer wedding.  and it comes to under $100 with the discount.


and of course I love anything animal print.  This reminds me a lot of Equipment but for a fraction of the price.

These heels are sitting in my shopping cart.


SHOPBOP
New items added to sale



The Stella is a favorite of mine.
The Chelsea Crossbody is another favorite.  It is a smaller size and doesn't hold as much as the Stella but perfect for a night out.  You can remove the strap too and carry it as a clutch.


30% off for cardholders with code CARDSONLY
I just ordered this Farmer's Tote. I think it will be perfect for toting all my Farmer's Market goodies.
I also love this tee shirt dress.  It also comes in charcoal and blue.






Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



No comments: