Thursday, April 28, 2016

Styles Files Vol 8 | Boho Vibes

Today it's all about fun shoes and boho looks for the whole family!

I bought this dress during the Saks Friends and Family event last week.  Sadly it is not on sale anymore but you can use code SPEND2GET to save $50.  I loved the colorful embroidery and boho vibe.  Sizing wise it runs TTS, I am wearing a size 4.
The dress is fully lined and made out of a light weight cotton, so it is perfect for the Summer time.  


These Steve Madden sandals are awesome.   I loved the gold detail and they are super comfy too.  They run TTS. 
They are on sale right now for under $50.

A closer look at my sandals and the kid's shoes, all from Rack Room Shoes.  

I have to showcase my cuties as well.  They make pretty adorable models. And why do they look so grown up all of a sudden??


Outfit Details:
STERLING | Denim Shirt + Shorts  (use code score to save 30%)+ Boat shoes c/o
FRANCES MOON | Pink Chicken Dress + Neon Sandals c/o


Rack Room Shoes is frequently my go-to shop for kid's shoes.  I like that they carry Sperry and Converse, some of my favorite brands for the kids.  They also offer free shipping or in store pick up as well.  

I mean how adorable are their shoes?  I always buy Frances Moon's shoes a touch big because she grows so fast.  This allows her to wear them longer.


My Outfit Details:



Thanks to Rack Room for partnering!




7 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful family.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You and your kids are so precious!! I just scored a similar pair of sandals at Target--I'm all about this Boho vibe! Love that top dress too. xo

AliMG said...

Hi Natalie! Love these Steve Madden shoes. Wanted to ask, what color are your pair? I see the 'Cognac' is still available at Rack Room, but yours look a little darker.

AliMG said...

Hi Natalie! Love the Steve Madden shoes you are wearing in this post. Do you know what color yours are? I went to the Rack Room site, and the 'Cognac' color doesn't look quite the same as the ones you're wearing. Just want to make sure I get the right color :-)

Nicole said...

Love your outfit! Also your kids are so adorable!! Xx

Nikki | www.nikkibstyles.com

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Hey AliMG mine are the cognac color!

ChloeB said...

Hello Natalie
I love your style and your blog, you have a amazing children, that dress is just amazing.

greeting from UK

xxx
chloe

https://newstyleinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/