Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Best Weekend Deals

We are officially on Spring break! Excited for a week with no real schedules!
Lots of great deals going on for Easter Weekend!

I wore this dress Friday night.  Now on sale for 20% off.    All dresses at BCBG are 20% off through the weekend.  I am wearing an XS, runs on the large side.
Yulissa Dress also available Here but not on sale



25% off orders with code SHOPMORE

I just ordered this scalloped top in the red.  I love the navy too!

40% off with code BRSPRING
These have been my favorite shoes as of lately, I loved them so much I bought the black version too!
I am wearing the black version here.


New markdowns 40% off.

Tiered promotion

I own this in blue and love it!


I also own this, such a great flirty style.



30% off almost everything.
I love the hot pink!


30-60% off over 900 items
We have these in Sterling's room and love them.  Their sheets are super soft.

I love the idea of these in a nursery.



G A P
40% with code PEEP
The little girl new arrivals are so cute,  below are a few things I bought for Frances.





Spend $400 save $100, spend $800 save $200
Use code MARCH16
My cover-up was just reduced. 
also reduced this gorgeous maxi! 
My favorite butterfly blouse is on sale as well.  Runs on the large side,  I recommend ordering down a size.



Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!





No comments: