Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Obsessions | Accessories Edit + Hyla Dewitt Jewelry

Today it is all about Spring accessories!  There are so many fabulous options right now!

This is a line of jewelry I really like.   The prices are not too steep and I love the fun earrings.

These sandals come in about 7 colors and I actually love them all.  This blush color and the gray are my favorites though.  I always like sandals that are easy to slip on!

I love a fun bright and colorful clutch in the Summer.  This one would look amazing with all white or pink!

My mom just bought these and after seeing hers I am convinced I need a pair too!   They are so cute.


I featured these sandals last week and they are quickly becoming a favorite.  I love the style and color.  I packed mine for Spring Break and have been wearing them often.


They just restocked these beach bags, Love the bright stripes!
Hands down my new favorite sunglasses. They fit really well and don't stretch out.  Plus you can't beat the price under $70!
I am a huge fan of Holst + Lee jewelry.  I own a few bracelets and a necklace and the quality is awesome.  These two necklaces are on sale right now too!


I recently bought this hat and really like it.  I figure I will wear it often this Summer at the pool and beach.  It is actually cute for everyday wear too!
I bought these during the Shopbop sale event and have been really loving them.  They were just restocked in all sizes.  I like them for a casual shoe paired with skinny jeans and dresses.  They do run TTS.

I am slightly obsessed with this weekend bag.  I love the hot pink color and it woven from neoprene!

It also comes in this small tote version as well.


The cutest cell phone cases.


I have been looking for a new watch and so far this one is my favorite.  I love the pink strap and the wrap around style.



............................................................................
I am also teaming up with Hyla Dewitt today to offer you guys an exclusive discount code for her site!   I am such a huge fan of her jewelry.  I seriously love every single piece she creates, she is so talented.  I really love the unique feel her jewelry her has.   
You can use code SALE20 to take  20%  off her site til Saturday.  With Mother's Day around the corner, her jewelry would make such a special gift.
Below are just a few of my many favorites and you see all her pieces HERE.

Hyla

I especially love her cuffs.  I wear the Georgina Cuff all the time!



I also love the  Mendoza for a statement necklace.  It surprisingly goes with so many outfits!


Happy Tuesday!



4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the sandals
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

The Lucky Lifestyle said...

Love those DV wedges! They look so cute and comfortable. I'm loyal to Sonix phone cases - my current one has lasted years (can you tell it's time for a phone upgrade? ;)). Great picks!

Unknown said...

wow I LOVE those Holst + Lee necklaces!

Unknown said...

Just ordered a pair of Le Specs, can't wait for them to come in! That jewelry is all awesome, can't wait to check it out.

Erin, Attention to Darling
www.attentiontodarling.com