Monday, February 15, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy President's Day!  Since school is out today I am having a birthday party for Sterling and a few friends because he turns 6 tomorrow.  I honestly can't believe he will be 6!  Time flies. 

Thursday night we had a girl's night at Bin 152.  It is hands down one of my favorite wine bars in town.  I had not been in almost year, so I was thrilled to go back.  They have a such a great wine selection and their charcuterie boards are the best I have ever had.

A few things I am loving these days | Tassels + Fringe + Embroidery 
The shoes are only $32 and you can use code PRES today to save additional 25% off.

Frances Moon after her Valentine's Party.  She was so excited about all the candy she got:)

I enjoyed lunch at CO, a spot I often forget about,  their food is always on point.  We started with edamame spring rolls and beef kimchi dumplings.

Friday night Matt and I tried a new restaurant with a few friends called The Watch.

It is located on the rooftop of a new boutique hotel on Wentworth Street called The Restoration.  I definitely want to find an excuse to spend a night at The Restoration.  I loved the atmosphere and decor.   


The menu had lots of great options.
I enjoyed the Roasted Vegetable Salad and Cauliflower Soup and Matt had the lobster roll, served with the most delicious homemade chips.

I wore my first Lily Pulitzer purchase for me, The Elsa Blouse.  My girlfriends talked into buying one and I have to say I love the fit and the bright pink.  Sometimes the Lily patterns can be too much for me but I loved this solid version. The pink is the perfect shade of hot pink.  Sizing wise I recommend sizing down, I am in an XS.
Saturday we had a low key afternoon and then headed to our neighbors for Happy Hour and pizza.
I made my Greek Salad Bites again, always a favorite and easy appetizer to whip together.  
How cute are the Koi Fish appetizer plates??  They come in 4 different colors. 

Sunday Matt brought us all Bojangles for our Valentine's Breakfast.  Gotta love The Bo.

Then we headed to The Southeastern Wildlife Festival.  We had never been before.  I feel like every year one of us is usually sick this weekend so we were excited to check it out.
Sterling rode a camel and loved it!

The kids also loved the petting zoo.


Thanks to our friend Thomas we managed to get a family picture where everyone was looking at the camera and smiling:)
My Missoni Scarf is on sale in a pink version.  It is also on sale in a non infinity version too.  My mom gave me this scarf 3 years for Christmas and it is still my favorite scarf ever.

After we put the kids to bed Matt and I celebrated Valentine's Day with some champagne, our favorite vodka penne, and tiramisu.

Have a great week.





2 comments:

Kimm said...

Happy birthday sterling !

Edye Nicole said...

That camel is too cute! Hope you have a great day :)

Blessings,
Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com