Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rick Dean Photography

I often get email requests for people looking for photographer suggestions whether they live here or are visiting.  I have mentioned Rick on here several times before.  As many of you know Rick and Gary are my next door neighbors and they often take pictures of me and the kids for my blog.   They also run a very successful photography business.  They specialize in weddings but they also do so many other types of photography.  They do lots of family photo shoots, engagement shoots,  and newborn sessions as well.  

The best part about working with Rick and Gary is they will immediately put you at ease and make you laugh.  They are amazing to work with, although I may be a little biased because they are my good friends too!   If you are looking for a photographer I can't say enough great things about Rick!  

I wanted to share a few pieces of Rick's work for any of you who are looking for a photographer.  
You can also check out his full website here



His bridal portraits are just stunning. 

All images via Rick Dean Photography




No comments: