Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Obsessions

This cover-up is only $33!  it comes in 6 different colors and you better believe I ordered one for our upcoming vacation!

I love the detail and tassels, plus it is only $77.

This is on my Spring wishlist.  The color and style are perfection.

I love Jeffery Campbell shoes and they are always a great price point.  I would love the tan color of these.
This is my favorite style Equipment dress because it is so versatile.  I own this in the leopard version and wear it all the time.  I actually just ordered this one for an upcoming party we have.  I love the rich blues for Spring.


I bought this same dress last year in the black version and loved it.  The fit is great and I loved the embroidery detail.  It sold out last year so I have a feeling sizes may go quickly.
The black version from last year.

Meet my new favorite jeans.  Totally obsessed.  The fit is TTS.  I like them because they sit higher up and don't stretch out too much.  They are a slim,  sleek,  and flattering fit.

I really like the style of these with the thicker heel and cut out detail.   
I just bought these sunglasses over the weekend and love them.  They remind me of some more expensive brands I have seen but they are only $15!


Mara does it again with this fabulous dress.  Love the pattern and colors! 


They just released a new version of the tassel purse I have.  I love this smaller circle size, such a fun purse.

This is a trend I am really still loving.  This is a great way to try out the open shoulder trend without breaking the bank, its under $70. It also comes in white.



I tried this on in the store and loved it.  It was too similar to a Joie Cardigan I already own or I would have bought it.
 This would be a great transitional piece for now and later.  It also comes in black.

This is such a great versatile necklace for layering or alone.  I love this new color they came out with for the Spring.  It would look so good paired with white.

I have been loving so many of Tory's new arrivals.  The print on this blouse is so gorgeous and I love that it can be worn on your shoulders or off.
I have been wanting to try a pair of mules.  These would go with so many different outfits.

Looks so much like Tibi but it is Old Navy!  This would be cute now layered under a cardigan and alone come Summer.


These are hands down the best flip flops so comfortable and just out in 2 new colors.  I love the rose gold and gray.










4 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Natalie! Great post! May I ask one little bitty favor? Can you start having your links open in a new tab when they are clicked on? It would help reading - and clicking on every link I love - so much easier to keep your page open and not go to another site. Does that make any sense?! Thanks!

My Life as A Plate said...

Those rose colored sunglasses are so perfect. I have been on the hunt for similar ones but anything I found that was similar cost an arm and a leg. I love a good cheap pair that I don't have to worry about losing.

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Love all of these! That cover up is the best. Was my favorite from last year and I'm so glad they've got it in more colors now!

Unknown said...

Just bought that cute Mara Hoffman dress last night for an upcoming wedding! I'm also loving that blue Equipment dress. I may have to add that to my Spring wishlist too. -Home of Malones