Saturday, January 9, 2016

Weekend Style | The Swing Sweater

Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  The weather is dreary here, cold and overcast but perfect for an Oyster Roast we are attending later today!

I wanted to pop in and share a sweater that I am loving that is now on sale.  You may remember the JCrew Swing sweater from a few years back which I loved.  Well Loft has come out with a version I honestly like better.  It is a little thinner material which I really like.  It is basically the same fit and style and it is now on sale for $29, it was originally $59.

I am wearing a size XS.  It definitely runs on the large side so you could easily size down.  This would be great for any of you pregnant readers as well.  I lived in my swing sweaters while pregnant with Frances.

I am wearing the Cordovan Heather color which is like a deep maroon,  but it also comes in 5 other colors.

I also love this pink color as well.

My leopard calf hair pumps were also recently reduced.  They are a favorite of mine and go with so many different outfits.  Plus they are comfortable.


My jeans are also on sale.  I am a huge fan of the Jbrand Maria High Rise Jeans.  They suck everything in.  No flab ever hangs over the top of these jeans!  I liked the lighter color of these as well.

All 3 are great basic additions to any closet!








No comments: