Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Valentine's Day Obsessions

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I wanted to share a few gift ideas to either treat yourself or send this list to your main squeeze for gift ideas:)

love

I have to start with this blouse I recently bought.  I just loved the color palette and the flirty style.  It would be perfect to wear out for a Valentine's Date. Fun fact Matt and I had our first date on Valentine's Day 15 years ago.  Total cheeseball to have our first date on Valentine's day but hey it worked out:) 
For sizing reference I am wearing a small in the blouse | Necklace is Twine and Twig


This sweater is super adorable.  Perfect for Valentine's Day.
I think these earrings are so sweet and they won't break the bank they are under $50!




Such a sexy one piece and I love the color.

The perfect shade of pink in a great style. I am actually contemplating this for myself:)


This is one of the best selling cover-ups everywhere and the longer version is on sale now 30% off in the black/turquoise combo!  I have the short version in the white pink combo and love it.
I also love this pink color that just came out.


The hot pink makes for a fun addition to this necklace.  It can also be worn as a wrap bracelet so extra bonus! I picture it layered with shorter gold necklaces.



This robe looks so incredibly soft and I love the cute print on it!  It also comes in black and hot pink as well.


I mean how adorable is this heart purse??  It also comes in red but I am partial to the black.

I love T Marie jewelry!! I own two pairs of these tassel earrings and wear them often.  These pink ones are 50% OFF!
This clutch just came out in this gorgeous blush color.  I carry mine all the time.  I really like the blush because it is such a great neutral color that would go with any outfit.

These candles smell amazing!!  I love the Rose and Baies scents.

PJ Salvage jammies are the best!  They are always so comfy and soft. 

I am totally obsessed with these.  The pink is fun for a pop of color but they also come in several other colors.  I like the idea of the tan ones.
I love the idea of sitting this tray on your bedside table  or desk to stash jewelry.  It is only $14 too:)
Because everyone likes a cute coffee mug
I have this ring in the labradorite color and I can't tell you how often I wear it and I always get compliments when I do.  It is such a fantastic cocktail ring.






1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'm so loving that blouse! Also love the bathingsuit and earrings!