Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Best Weekend Deals

Happy Sunday!  
It is so cold here in Charleston so we staying warm inside!  Today we are going to make some fun treats to enjoy while we watch the Panthers play tonight!  I have had a little time to browse the internet and there are some awesome deals this weekend.  

Take extra 25% off all sale.  
Use code EXTRA25 to get 25% off sale until tomorrow.
It is no secret I love my Rag and Bone Newbury and Harrow booties.  They are hands down my favorite booties.   They are on sale in a few colors and you can take 25% off making them less than $200!

I love this tan color, it would go with everything!  Only a few sizes left though.
They are also on sale in black as well although not quite as cheap as the tan color. I will say my black ones are my favorite and I tend to wear them the most.
I LOVE this purse!  Great neutral colors to go with everything.  
Rag and Bone tees are the best.  I really like the style of this one and it would around $40 with the discount!


20 % off bedding and bath including sale items!  Use code NEWLOOK
I love nothing more than fresh white towels.  I like the subtle detail on these and they look like they would be so soft.
I love the idea of this shower curtain in a kid's bathroom!  It is on sale and then you can take additional 20% off.
We have the Serena and Lily crab sheets in Sterling's room and the quality is amazing.  They are super soft and wash and wear well.  Sterling is boat obsessed these days and really wants these sheets next.

Lots of great new Zella workout gear was reduced.
These Zella Pants are amazing.  I love the fun print. 

also love this print as well.


I own this tee in black and really love the fit.  I think the detail on the front makes for a flattering fit.  ON sale in all colors for only $19 now.


I own this jacket style in plain blue and it is a great fit.  


Buy one sweater or top and get the second one half off.
This fringe cardigan reminds me so much of a Joie one.  Super cute.
I always love a classic stripe cardigan/sweater. This would be great in Spring too paired with white jeans.

I mentioned this Swing Sweater before but is a great fit and you can't beat the price.  It comes in so many great colors!
The perfect gray cardigan to toss on with anything!



Julie Vos makes some of my most favorite jewelry pieces and many are on sale right now.  They are such great pieces for everyday wear.  Any of these would make great gifts too!
I love layered with a few different colored ones.
These come in 3 different colors. They make such a pretty statement earring.



This is great deal at 60% off.  Also comes in 3 different color options.

Happy Weekend and Happy Shopping!







1 comment:

eastcoastbird said...

Too funny, I have never shopped at LOFT before but had received a Christmas gift that was too large and went in to exchange. I picked out the last gray cardigan in your post. It is seriously the softest, coziest and warmest sweater. It runs big... I got a Petite Small ( I'm 5'9" and typically wear a 4).