Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Black Friday Sales Start Early | Shopbop + Nordstrom + Tory Burch Favorites

Hey Friends.  This year it seems many retailers are starting their Black Friday sale early. For the next few days I will try and keep you posted on the best deals and what is going down.  Today three of my favorites started their sales : Shopbop, Nordstrom and Tory Burch.


SHOPBOP

I ordered this dress last week and Shopbop was nice enough to do a price adjustment for me.  I love the bright colors for the holidays.  It runs TTS I am wearing a small.

I also ordered this Mara Hoffman Dress.  It is the same style as my other one that I love.

This Clu Dress is one I have featured several times on here and many of you wanted to know if it went on sale.  If you purchase something else with it you can get the discount.


I am considering treating myself to a new Claire V Clutch. I am torn between the Leopard and the gray leopard foldover clutches.





A few other favorites:





..........................................................................
Nordstrom marked many new items 40% off.
I love this Joie Cardigan.  I have a similar style in gray and it reminds me of Chanel.

This Vince Blouse is the most gorgeous shade of blue and I love the open back.

This Equipment Dress is a steal at 60% off.  I am loving plaid for Fall!

I love this Tory Burch Bucket Bag and it is 50% off.  The neutral color is perfect.
I own this Joie Dress.  It is great with tights or alone.  Runs TTS, I have a small.


a few other things I am really digging on sale.



..........................................................
Tory Burch sale just started too.
Spend $250 save 30%

I am lusting after this new purse style with the rainbow tassels.

I have been lusting over these knee high boots and they are now on sale + additional 30% off.
My favorite style shir tdress is also on sale + additional off.  I have last year's version and wear it often.





No comments: