Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekend Style + Weekend Sales

Happy Saturday!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  Matt has a few guy friends in town for the weekend to fish so the kids and I are solo.  But we have lots of play dates planned and fun activities. 

I wanted to share my outfit from yesterday.  I am still loving the off shoulder look and the print on this blouse is so good!

Sizing wise I would say it runs on the larger side.  I am wearing a size XS
Here is a better look at it on.

Since Monday is Columbus Day there are lots of sales going on.

30% off full price styles and 40% off sale.
Use code WEEKEND.
My leopard Blouse, that I love is now 30% off.

These sweatpants are my favorite.  I own the light and dark gray.  They are on sale right now plus extra 30% off.

Lots of new markdowns.
The cutest workout pants by Onzie which I have heard great things about.

I really like this Free People Tunic Dress.  My friend Ashley wore it the other night and it looked so cute on.  Currently 40% off.


Friends and Family Sale 25% off with code WEAREFAMILY


If you are looking for a cross body/clutch this one is my favorite.
Friends and Family event, 20% off site wide.
Use code STYLE
Their bed sheets are awesome.  We have these crab sheets in Sterling's room.  They wash really well and so soft.
Also love their crib sheets.  We have this trelis one in Frances Moon's nursery. Currently on sale + additional 20% off.

40% off many items and 50% off some with code BRSAVE.
I just ordered this fringe sweater and LOVE it.  Runs on the large side size down.  Now 50% off.
 
I also really like this pleat back blouse.  The color is so gorgeous for Fall.  Also 50% off.


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



1 comment:

Traci said...

Can you please tell me where your adorable catus iPhone cover is from?