Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tory Burch Fall Event Favorites!

I wanted to pop in let you know that the Tory Burch Fall Event started today.
If you have had your eye on any of her purses, shoes or clothing now is a great time to buy.  It is a tiered promo so the more you spend the more you save.  The sale runs thru Monday October 5 but I do find sizes go fast in popular items. 

http://rstyle.me/n/qrdgf5


I rounded up some of my favorites from her site.
This is sitting in my cart, love it.

also comes in a red print.


I own this and LOVE it.  A great casual dress you can dress up or down.
Runs TTS I am wearing a small.


Totally obsessed with this long sleeve version as well!
This would be a great tee shirt to toss on with jeans.  Love the fall colors.

Adore this print and the style
I am loving so many of the new purses out this season.
It reminds me so much of Chanel.



Also love this Block T Large Tote
It comes in such great colors for Fall.

I own this in the tan color and love it.  It is nice because you can wear it as a shoulder bag or cross body.

I so want a pair of over the knee boots for fall.  I love this pair.


Scroll thru to see some other favorites!






1 comment:

Toni :O) said...

To spend $300 to save $60 does not seem like that great of a sale. I've spent $300 at Target and saved $125, that seems a bit more like a sale to me. I guess I'm just not that into trendy wear and would rather save some money elsewhere. Happy shopping to those that love TB though.