Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Obsessions + Shopbop Friends and Family Event!

It has been awhile since I did an Obsessions list.  Lots of things I am loving right now!

Also don't forget the Shopbop Friends and Family Sale just started.  Use code INTHEFAM25 for 25% off all orders.  I will denote on the items below that are part of the sale! 



I love this mustard color for Fall.  This also comes in white as well. I really like the twisted front .
Shopbop sale eligible

Such a cute black dress.  Love the sleeve detail and the price (under $100).
Shopbop sale eligible

This vest is amazing.  I love the fringe and detailing.  The reversible side is all fluffy like the fringe.
Shopbop sale eligible


The pattern on this dress is so good.  Love the cute flirty style too.
Shopbop sale eligible.

I can't get over how good this jacket looks for the price, only $88.  I am so tempted to order the navy- it also comes in gray, wine, and black.

I wanted to mention this Mara dress that I wore last week and was sold out is now restocked and part of the shopbop sale.  I am wearing a size small.
Shopbop sale eligible
It also comes in this blue color as well.

Such a great Fall Dress and only $68.  I think it would look cute paired with a vest or alone with a fun necklace.

I love a blanket scarf because you can wear it as a shawl or scarf.  This black and gray pattern would go with so many outfits and it's under $30.
These cute booties just came out in a new darker brown color I just love.

This dress is my favorite shade of blue.  I think it would look so cute with booties and a leather jacket or blazer.
Shopbop sale eligible


I love the slightly edgy feel of these boots.  They would be perfect with leggings and skinny jeans.  Under $80 too.
I have recently become hooked on Current and Elliot Tees.  If you are lucky you can sometimes find them at TJMaxx.  I love the fit of this one and its the perfect shade of gray.  I wear mine at least once a week.
Shopbop Sale Eligible

I wanted to mention these jeans because you can snag them on sale during the shopbop sale.  They are hands down my favorite everyday jeans.  I love the wash and they really suck you in.
Shopbop sale eligible

This is such a fun dress for any upcoming holiday parties!
Shopbop sale eligible

This necklace is made by local Charleston jewelry designer Candy Shop Vintage.  It would be great to layer with some shorter necklaces or alone.


A classic white turtleneck that would be killer paired with leggings.  Susanna Monaco knits are nice because they are thicker and always hold up really well.
Shopbop sale eligible

These sandals are just gorgeous.
Shopbop sale eligible

These adorable pjs were just reduced to 40% off.  They come in 5 patterns and look so cozy! 










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do the Rag and Bone jeans fit stretch out? Are they true to size?