Saturday, September 19, 2015

Weekend Style + Sales

Yay for the weekend! 

I mentioned this blouse in my favorites list this week.  I just love the Fall colors and ruffle detail at the bottom. I am wearing size XS in the blouse.
The jeans have become on constant rotation.  They are so awesome for the price and they run TTS.
I finally got a pair of lace up flats. I bought mine at Steve Madden but looks like they are not online so check you stores.  I linked to an identical black pair.

Cheers to the weekend.

..................................................................
JCREW is offering 25% off everything for their Fall Style Event.  I stopped in the store yesterday and found some really cute stuff.

This Turtleneck was my favorite buy.  I am wearing the size XS.  It is so soft and I love the loose fit.

Also loved this teired blouse.  It comes in black, flame or ivory. 
I am wearing size 2.
This crossbody also came home with me.  Obsessed with the blush color and with the discount it comes to under $100. (However someone on instagram mentioned the purse was excluded online, I bought mine in store and got the discount).

......................................................
Banana Republic is running a sale too on a lot of their new Fall items. 
Use code BRSALE
 I loved this Camo Sweater.  I liked how the sides were open.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping.




No comments: