Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bedding + Pillow Love

I always love to browse bedding.  There are so many great options out there.  For the most part I tend to prefer an all white bed but then when I see a gorgeous bed with pops of color I start rethinking my all white. 

I love the pop of color this bedding brings.  Added bonus the duvet is reversible. It also comes in a gray version.  I really like the bohemian vibe it brings.

 I  adore this Kate Spade Pink BeddingWould be so fun in a little girl's room.


I actually had no idea Kate Spade did bedding too until I was browsing the Nordstrom site and found it.
Of course the Kate Spade bedding is as gorgeous as her clothing. I love the crisp black and white look of this set.




I love these fun options for the kids.  I am actually considering the ocean bedding for Sterling.

kids bed


I am pretty sure this needs to happen in Frances Moon's room.  Normally these are around $100 but this one is only $29.  I think it is really cool.
Yarn Art

 Another cool wall art option are these Brass Wall Flowers.


I am often partial to all white bedding.  I don't know what it is but I love climbing in to fresh white sheets.
Kas Herringbone | Isabella Duvet
Gwen Duvet | Dransfield and Ross Coverlet


 These sheets are some of my favorites.  They are not crazy expensive and they are 
 super soft.



Nordstrom not only has a fabulous selection of bedding but a pretty awesome pillow selection too..  I will take one of each!

pillows


 Their throw selection is on point too.  These are 3 of my favorites.

throws

 So many fun bedding options to dream about!
Nordstrom always has free shipping and returns so if you don't like anything it is easy to return.




Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post



No comments: