Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday's Top 5 Deals

Lots of good stuff going on this weekend.

Additional 30% off sale.  Use code THEBEST
I mentioned my stripe tee yesterday but I also got the dress as well.  Just adore it.  Great for church, brunch, errands you name it.  Runs large too, I am in a 2.  On sale plus additional off.



I ordered it in the pink.

Love these flats as well.

This dress is adorable and only $42.
I am wearing a size small.  It is comforable and fully lined.  Would be great at the beach too.
 also comes in navy.

Today ends the early access to Saks Friends and Family event.
Use code FRNFAM2 TO GET 30% off
Use code FREESHIP for free shipping.
Love these Joie Sandals

In love with this T-bags maxi as well.
 
Always a favorite of mine.  Already on sale plus extra 30% off.


Some major good deals at Serena and Lily plus new additions to the sale this weekend.
Love this crib skirt.  I want another baby just so I could use it somewhere!

Wish I had a spot for this Zig Zag Pendant
 Don't miss the Final sale section too, some major steals.
This Peacock Chair is almost 70% off!

This sweet baby blanket was $150 now $39

Use code DEAREST for 25% off the site
This Scalloped watch is beautiful and would make a great Mother's Day Gift.
Always love Kate Spade vases.  The gold detail really makes this one stand out.  I love smaller bowls like this for coffee tables.


This Scallop Clutch is awesome and comes in 4 different colors.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping.



1 comment:

JRA said...

I bought the navy JCrew dress and have already worn it with heels and then with flats. Love the dress, wish the pink looked better with my skin tone.