Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love Your Mama.

Mother's Day is less than two weeks away.  Being a Mom now myself, this holiday holds double meaning for me.  A great time to thank my mom for all she has done for me and taught me and a time to be grateful I am a mom and blessed with two beautiful children.  Sterling has been so funny and everyday asks me if I want my Mother's Day card yet.  Apparently he and Matt are on the ball this year.  I keep telling him to wait and save it for Mother's Day but he is so anxious to give it to me, which is so stinking sweet.   Below are just a few gift ideas.  Some of these items I own and some are on my wishlist.

Gigi New York is Offering free personalization on all orders plus a free gift with orders over $100.
They knocked the Spring Collection out of the park, so many fabulous bags.
I took this blue beauty to Dallas and carried it everyday.

A few other smaller favorites from Gigi. The new Iphone6 case is really awesome.  It is a wallet and then has a removable phone case inside that matches- pure genius.



It is no secret I love a good one piece.  Strapless is always a favorite because no tan lines.  This one looks super flattering and I love the hot pink.

I always love cute workout clothes.  These come in 3 different colors and offer the Dri-fit technology.

Perfect little everyday studs.

I own this maxi in two solid colors but adore this print.  Under $100 too.

You can't go wrong with a white blouse.  I really like the lace detail and feminine feel of this blouse.

I am a huge fan of turkish towels, they are so fun.  They can be personalized and come in so many pretty colors.

Hands down my favorite candle scent.  This will make your house smell wonderful.

I just ordered these after seeing my friend Ashley wear them all weekend.  They look amazing on, and would make a great gift.  I went with the blush pink color, but also love the blue and green.


I don't personally use a fitbit but I sure would love to have one.  I like the Tory Burch one because it looks like jewelry.
This is one of my favorite perfumes.  It smells amazing plus the bottle is gorgeous.  The smaller travel size is always nice to keep in your purse for touch-ups.

These beauties are under $100.  I love the stones and nude color.

I am a sucker for a palm print.  My mom and I both always love cover-ups from JCrew.  This one is super cute and 30% off.  Use code SALETHERAPY

I think it is sweet to give frames with pictures of loved ones.  I know my parents love getting pictures of my kids.  I love the malachite look of these frames and really like all 3 colors.

My mom actually mentioned she wanted some Tata Harper products after hearing me rave about them.  This starter kit is a great way to try all her products and the sample sizes are a decent size.  My favorite product though is the mask
If you spend $250 you do get a gift.




5 comments:

Ashley said...

Definitely scooping my mom up something from the Gigi NY sale! Loving that palm print coverup!

Ally- Life as I know it said...

I really love the Turkish towel idea! I have a La Blanca bathing suit and it's so flattering. I agree J. Crew always has the best coverups!
Ally - Life as I know it

Cameron Kendrick said...

Love the Gigi line and been eyeing it for some time. Sending this link to my husband in hopes of dropping a hint! Need a tote and wonder which of theirs you recommend?

Unknown said...

I love that one piece!! And I need to get a jump on Mother's Day....so hard shopping for someone who has everything :)

Unknown said...

Natalie have you seen the new Gigi New York bucket bag? I'm dying to get it in either the salmon or the blue color? What do you think?