Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine's Day Wish List


I am loving these Cosabella Thongs.  They are so comfortable and a flattering fit.
Simple Gold flats that would go with everything.

I actually could not resist and already ordered this for myself.  It looks like the perfect white top for now and Summer and it is under $60!


 I  love the matching lace shorts too.  Such a cute outfit!



I always love a soft cotton/modal night gown to sleep in.  Splendid stuff is always the softest.

These are such great everyday earrings.


I have been dying to try some of the Charlotte Tilbury make-up products, I have heard nothing but rave reviews about them. This is a great way to try out three lip colors for the price of one.

I would love this Chanel Nail polish set, Chanel nail polishes are my favorite.  I swear they last longer and the colors are so pretty.

Love the color and fringe detail.
This is a total splurge but i would love to own one of these David Yurman rings one day.

|| Joes Jeans Caged Sandals
I love nothing more than a good nude sandal.  They make your legs look so long and go with everything.  These are gorgeous and a great price.
Great colors and fit for a casual dress.






6 comments:

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

Love Chanel nail polish. I want that white Pom Pom too!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That pom-pom shirt and lace shorts combo is amazing! So so pretty!

Christina said...

i love those lace shorts but i totally thought she was naked under there. and that is the skinniest girl omg! great pics!

Carli said...

ok, so i just ordered the knock-off version of the RM fringe clutch/crossbody (from Target) because I love it so much but help me figure out what kind of outfit I would wear it with??? I am thinking white tshirt, jeans, and cognac sandal-heels????? Or would you just use it solely as a clutch?? Help!!! ;)

amandajernigan said...

I've tried several things from Charlotte Tilbury--Love the blush and I like her mascara too. Heard great things about the filmstar bronze and glow and eyeliners as well!

Unknown said...

Love all your picks...especially that fringe bag and pretty polish!