Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stocking Ideas For the Ladies All Under $50!

Today I thought I would pop in and share some fabulous stocking ideas for the ladies all for under $50!

My mom put this in our stockings last year and it was a huge hit.  The best smelling hand soap I promise you!  The Bmaboo scent is my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them!

Since I have been obsessed with grapefruit lately I bought a few of these and they make eating grapefruit so much easier!



This is my favorite everyday lipstick.  I love BeautyCounter products so much because there are no chemicals or anything weird in them.  This is a great shade that would look good on anyone.  The other shades are pretty too- you can view all the different shades HERE

I also swear by this lotion I use it everyday.  A great stocking stuffer.  It is lightly scented but not overpowering at all- normally I don't like scents but this is a fresh scent.

I love these infuser in the bathroom.  They really make the whole place smell amazing.  This beach scent is so delicious and I like that it comes in a white vase instead of clear.

I still love Hanky Panky thongs.  Currently on sale so stock up!


This is hands down the best body scrub ever.  I am addicted to it.


I love this Kate Spade Planner- perfect for most moms or people who need to stay organized.

For all you wine loves, this thing is so cool.

I have this and love it.  I swear it makes finding my keys easier in my purse!

Love these classic coasters.  Great for any lady who entertains or has a messy husband:)

I got this in my stocking 3 years ago and I still read it everyday.  I love this devotional.

The best tights ever.


I just started using this stuff and love it!  I spray it on before I put my makeup on and I think it helps moisturize my skin and makes it look fresh.

I really want this for me!  Love the floral print.  There is always loose change in my purse so this would be great storage.
 
I swear by all Mason Pearson Products.


This is the perfect set of eyeshadow.  All the colors are great neutrals for everyday wear.

I own these in the clear color and wear them all the time.  They are on sale right now for only $28!
I also like the tortoise color a lot too!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really nice blog.. Check out this handmade recycled leather clutch from Iceland..
www.mythingsand.blogspot.com