Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Obsessions

Love these leopard flats for Fall.


I have been all about some Copper serving accessories lately.  I love these shot glasses, so awesome for entertaining.  I would serve up some tequila in these for our taco night.


This romper is sitting in my cart waiting for me to take the plunge into the world of rompers.  I love the style and pattern of this one.  Great to transition into Fall, just toss on a cute jacket.

How awesome is this vest??  Looks so cozy.  A must for Fall.


This skirt is such a beauty and on sale.  Great for now with a cute tank tank and well into Fall paired with a cardigan or leather jacket.


Love this weekend bag and the price is fantastic for such a large tote.  These would be great with a big monogram on them as well. Love the black and stripes such classic totes.  I am tempted to get one for the kids when we travel.

This is such a fabulous blouse and all the colors are amazing.  Great price too, under $100.  I will be adding one of these to my Fall wardrobe.



I am a huge fan of Malachite and these earrings are such stunners.  They come in 6 different colors. 


The print on this purse is what sold me.  It would go with any outfit and add that extra pop! 
Love the black and white print. I always love BB Dakota dresses, great fit for a reasonable price.


Rebecca Taylor just announced additional 40% off all sale.  Some awesome deals.
I own this ombre dress and love it.  It also works pregnant as well because it is loose.  Use code RT14LD40 to get your additional 40 % off.  Shop the whole sale HERE

I also own this blouse and love the pattern.  It also looks great with my black skinny distressed jeans.


Also on major sale is my favorite white blouse from RT.  On major sale then you can get additinal 40% off.





6 comments:

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I've been wanting a shearling vest. And i love that BB Dakota dress. I'm all about loose and comfy right now. Keep that fitted mess away from me. :)

caycee said...

Great list girl!! BB Dakota is killing it this year!! I have a few things on my list by the too ;)

Anonymous said...

Leopard flats are deff on my list for this Fall! Love the pointed toe, would look fabulous with some flared jeans. That cloud dress is totally awesome too! Would look great with tights and boots when it finally cools down here!


Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

katie stevenson said...

Fun! Meant to comment on Friday's post, as I was drooling over every pic! Can't believe the long list of places I haven't tried! Let's go to Lee Lee's ASAP. xx

Unknown said...

That shearling vest is SO good....perfect for fall!!

Unknown said...

I love the Grey Gardens top on you. Could you tell me what size you got, as I'm wanting to buy it online and unsure of sizing? Thanks so much!