Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Closet Favorites on Sale

I wanted to take a minute to pop and share a few of my closet favorites that are on sale and part of the Neiman Marcus Real Deal Sale.  There are some great items on sale- shop the sale HERE.

I have literally lived in this top all Summer.  I love the pattern and the loose fit.  



Such a great dress, I have worn this a gazillion times.  So versatile I wear it to church, parties, girls night out you name it.


I own several of these T-Bags Maxi Dresses and this one is now only $67!  A real steal.






2 comments:

Emily Satzger said...

That's such a great leopard dress, you can take it into the Fall with booties!

Emily from F is for

Julie said...

Love it all. As a mom of a 17 month old, can I piggyback on your previous post requesting topics and ask how you manage silk with 2 little ones? I'm serious! I feel like my life is relegated to polyester and rayon these days since it's easier to clean. And I just have one kid! I would LOVE to know your secret.