Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Happy Saturday, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  There are some awesome deals going on right now!
 
Shopbop just did some big markdowns.  Most importantly these Navy Rag and Bone Newbury Booties are on major sale, as in 40% off.  I love my Newbury booties and think navy would be such a great color to have.  You can shop the whole Shopbop sale HERE.



I am loving this RP Maxi.  Perfect colors for Summer.  Would look great with a white or black tank and cute flats!

.......................................................................................

Rebecca Taylor just marked down a bunch of Spring Merchandise. I am loving this ghost flower print blouse



It also comes in a short sleeve version. I own a top in this same style and wear it all the time. You can shop all the RT markdowns HERE.


...........................................................

Neiman Marcus is running a Mothers Day special with Tory Burch.  If you spend $300 on select TB Purses and accessories you get this set of two candles free.


I am partial to this gorgeous cross body. 

and for an everyday bag I love this woven tote.

It is also the Neiman Marcus Fragrance Event.  If you spend $100 on fragrances you get this sweet bag filled with goodies.


If you need a new perfume I highly recommend the Jo Malone line.  I received the Peony and Blush Suede for my Birthday and just adore it.  I have also tried the Nectarine Blossom and Honey and love it as well.  Her lotions and candles are also awesome.

http://rstyle.me/n/iqesegf5

 
 ..................................................................................

Piperlime also did a bunch of markdowns.
The Clover Canyon Dress I wore last weekend is on sale now.  I love mine!!


 I am obsessed with the colors in this Rory Beca Blouse just marked down.  Perfect for Spring!


............................................................................
Neiman Marcus Last Call already has some great prices and thru Tuesday you can take an additional 30% off apparel.  The prices are crazy good.  If you spend $100 you can also take an additional $25 off with code 25APR4.  Check out the whole site HERE.
I am a huge fan of the Equipment Liam style Blouse and you know I love a leopard print. With the sale this blouse is only $82!!

 Equally love this nude hearts version.


and my favorite Riley Blouse is on sale in Camo for only $60!  You can't beat these prices for Equipment.

Happy Shopping and Happy Saturday!



1 comment:

Kyle said...

Love the CC dress! Does it fit fairly true to size? I would assume you might want to go up a size because of the neoprene fabric, right? Also, I have been wearing Jo Malone for years. The French Lime Blossom has always been one of my favorites and my husband and I both love the Grapefruit scent. It is a good unisex fragrance.