Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Minute Mother's Day Suggestions

This is basically my wish list (haha).  These would make great last minute gifts for any mom or yourself!

The perfect cross body bag.  The sand color is my favorite it is such a great neutral.


The best everyday earring and it comes in like 10 different colors.

I recently got this perfume and love it!! Such a fresh and light scent.


I love all my TB flip flops.  They hold up well and are so comfortable.  Love the stud details on these and they are under $100.
I was gifted one of these robes after I had Frances and let me tell you I just adore it.  The patterns are so pretty and feminine and the robes are super soft.


I love the idea of the matching pjs and robe.  Such a lovely gift. This is great idea for a new mom too.


My mom has one of these in her bathroom and it smells amazing.  The bathroom always smells so fragrant. She has the gardenia scent and it is so delicious. 


I just recently found out about the Coastal website.  They have great designer sunglasses for great prices.  I love these Gucci ones.


I am a huge fan of Christina Jerevey and her designs.  This ring is pretty much awesome.


A great straw tote never goes out of style!


Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms!!  I hope you all have a very special day.
xoxo






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tote ! Have a wonderful Mother's Day !

Sadie + Stella said...

Love those pjs!!