Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Happy Saturday Friends.  My sister has been in town visiting and it has been so nice having her here in town!  
Here is this Saturdays round-up:

I am always on the hunt for the perfect tee shirt.  I recently found this Rag and Bone tee and love it.  It is currently on sale at Saks.  Yes it is a bit on the pricey side for a tee shirt but such a great fit and the material is so soft too.  I am wearing a tank under mine but I don't think you would need one under the navy or olive colors which are on sale.  I love, love this heathered gray tee as well.

These Rag and Bone Jean Shorts are on super sale too, only $57!!  Love the rust color.  They would look so good with navy, white or pink!



This is the last call for the Gigi New York Winter Clearance sale.  My clutch came and I adore it- super fast shipping and such great quality.  My purse is in the emerald color.


JCrew is having 25% off  Spring Merchandise with code BRINGSPRING only thru Sunday. I have my eye on this embroidered Tunic.


Thanks to one of my readers who alerted me to the 7 For All Mankind "The Skinny" Jeans on sale at Nordstrom! My favorite post baby jeans because they sit higher up and have stretch to suck you in!  They run true to size.


Target is running a sale on the Nate Berkus collection online.  His prices are already awesome so with the discount they are prectically giving them away.  
I love this basket so much,  great for storing toys, books or even for a small house plant.  Was $35 now $27.
also loving this gold Nate Berkus lamp on sale for $52.  I am thinking about getting a pair of these for Sterling's room.


I would pair the lamp with this gold lined shade on sale too!


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the GOLD lamp :) I wish I could fit my chunky legs into those cute shorts. I'm working hard on it though !!!