Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Obsessions

This cape is kind of amazing and the price even more so.  A must have for Fall.  It comes in Camel and Gray such great neutrals for fall.

This is such a great versatile necklace.  I love how it is longer so you could even layer some other smaller necklaces with it.  It kind of reminds me of House of Harlow pieces but it is only $36.   Plus right now Baublebar is having their Friends and Family event, use code FRIENDS to get up to 20% off your purchase.


I think this might be the perfect fall sweater.  Pretty sure I am going to invest in it.  It would look great with skinny jeans or faux leather leggings.

This reminds me alot of the faux leather jacket I ordered from BB Dakota.  It is such a classic black jacket that you could toss on with anything. 

Lulu and Georgia just started offering a fabulous selection of gifts on their website.  These coasters are two of my favorite things.  They would be adorable to put out for a girls night or a great hostess gift.
Also side note my friend Michaela Noelle who works with Lulu and Georgia just started her own design business, you must check out here site here.  My girl has major talent she is going to be a huge success in the design world.



Last year Milly came out with a blouse almost identical to this one.  I have a similar version from Forever 21 that I wore all the time last year over the Holidays.  Such a fun and festive blouse.  Right now you can get an additional 30% off this blouse with code FALL.


I am convinced Sterling needs these Fox sheets for his bed and the fact that Serena and Lily is having 20% off everything right now makes me even more certain they need to be ours.  Use code HEART20 to get 20% off the entire site.  Also loving this Fox Pillow Zebra Pjs, and Penguin Bookends.

Dying over this Rag and Bone- Hunter Collaboration.  Those are some amazing rainboots. 




16 comments:

[hello goldfish] said...

those. boots.

Meg ~ Chasing Pink Fireflies said...

I always love your obsessions posts! That sweater has to be under the Christmas tree this year! And I'm loving the polka dot top but not the reviews...may have to try it myself anyways!

Unknown said...

Those rain boots. I die. And that necklace is gorgeous! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I have my eyes on that bb dakota jacket too, but I'm hoping that Shopbop will have a F&F sale soon....it's about time right?

Natalie said...

Love the Joie sweater and BB Dakota jacket! Also loving Hunter and Rag & Bone -- perfect collab.

Madeline {elle + j} said...

i love those boots! and i really really want that bb dakota jacket! as usual, great finds!

Jackie said...

In LOVE with that Joie sweater. I might need to make that investment too. I love these posts of yours, keep 'em comin!

natasha {schue love} said...

So many great things to obsess over this week! Love those sweaters/capes/and blouses...oh my! And so excited for Michaela! ;)

Baby Shopaholic said...

That cape from Gap is amaze! I need to scoop that up asap!

Unknown said...

I adore those fox sheets....just the cutest! And that BB Dakota jacket is fab!

Val said...

I need me a zip sweater!!

caycee said...

Girl those rain boots are amazing!!!

Sadie + Stella said...

Gap is killing it!

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Love that sweater cape!!

Michaela said...

Love all of the above! Those coasters are some of my favorites. Thank you for the shout out :)) xoxo

Jillian said...

la-la-LOVE the polka dots! xo jillian - cornflake dreams