Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Obsessions

This is the perfect shoe in my opinion.  I love the black and camel combo, it would go with everything!!   Pretty sure these are coming home with me.


My sweet mom surprised me with this blouse when she came to visit last weekend.  She knows me well and knew I had been wanting a snakeskin blouse.  I love this one!  Fits perfectly and I know I will rock it all Fall.




How cute is this dress from Gap?  Love both colors.  A great transitional dress.  It is only $59 but you can get an extra 30% off thru tonight with code THANKYOU.


I bought this cookbook awhile ago but I just recently busted it out and I am obsessed.  I have been making so many delicious recipes from it the past week.  For my Chapel Hill friends, Sarah Foster is the one who started Fosters Market which was one of my favorite places to eat while I was in college.  If you love to cook with fresh seasonal ingredients this cookbook is a must!


{Agate Bookends}
Another surprise from my mom.  They look perfect in Sterling's big boy room!


{Quote}
I love October and all that Fall has to offer.  It is my favorite season.  Bring on the cooler temps, fires, red wine, boots and sweaters, tailgating, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes!


One more thing.  I am also guest posting at Anna's beautiful blog A NewFound Treasure sharing my nexts!  Here is a sneak peek.  Check it out HERE!

21 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Aaaaa-dore the agate bookends. Adore! Those pumps are to die for. Stop finding ways for me to spend money!!

Lala said...

Based on these last two posts, your mom sounds so great and stylish! Always love your obsessions :)

Kyle said...

Great picks for this first Tuesday in October. I think this is seriously my favorite month on the calendar!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I agree, must have those shoes, I love them! Thanks for the cookbook recommend.

Julia Ryan said...

pretty pretty blouse! Love Love Love that little peek of Sterling's shelf. I can't even see past the rolled jeans to focus on the shoes enough to know if I like them. Loved your ANT post, I'm diy'ing that same star basket! ha!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Jeffery Campbell makes the best shoes! He is one my fave! I will prob be getting those shoes as well!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I'm officially claiming you and your momma as the shopping queens of all queens :)

chrissy w. said...

I'm obsessed with all things agate! Just might have to add some bookends to my collection now.

blue chickadee said...

Love, love, love those shoes!!! And that blouse...to die for!!! Would love to check out that cookbook too. I know if you love it, I will too!!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving those shoes and that blouse!! You have such a stylish mama! And those bookends are just perfect!

livingchel said...

I love the blouse that your mom bought for you. It's beautiful. What a sweet mom you have!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Your mom is the *best*! It's pretty darn perfect to have a person that knows you so well and loves to bring you pressies, no? (c: And I am *SOOOO* excited it's October...favorite month *ever*, hands down!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline said...

Love the color combo on those shoes. Mom does have great taste. Nice shirt.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love all your obsessions!

Unknown said...

Beautiful design.

Carpet Cleaning Sydney

Unknown said...

I saw those shoes a couple weeks ago and I have been dreaming about them ever since...I need to just pull the trigger before they sell out and I am depressed! Love those agate bookends-I have a similar pair that I found at Homegoods!!

Peaches Burlap Sack said...

I LOVE Octobers as well! Definitely my favorite month. Those heels are awesome!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

wow! Your mama has some amazing style! That shirt is so stinkin cute! New fan and follower here!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I want that snakeskin blouse...but because I've been hunting for a similar fabric to cover a table like Emily at Recently blog did!!! you look so cute in it...and obviously giddy to have it! :)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

my hubs and i recently moved away from NC, and Foster's was my favorite restaurant there!! i must get the cookbook!! (and those shoes are amazing!!) xoxo

Bud and Leo said...

your mom is seriously the best- love the blouse & the bookends. live for october too- fave time of year by far please don't let it end! :)